Modern Languages Study Guides: La haine: Film Study Guide for AS/A-level French (Film and literature guides) par Karine Harrington a été vendu pour £11.99 chaque copie. Inscrivez-vous maintenant pour accéder à des milliers de livres disponibles en téléchargement gratuit. Le livre disponible en PDF, epub, audiobooks et beaucoup plus de formats. L’inscription était gratuite.
Film analysis made easy. Build your students' confidence in their language abilities and help them develop the skills needed to critique their chosen work: putting it into context, understanding the themes and director's technique, as well as specialist terminology.
Breaking down each scene, character and theme in La Haine (Hate), this accessible guide will enable your students to understand the historical and social context of the film and give them the critical and language skills needed to write a successful essay.
- Strengthen language skills with relevant grammar, vocab and writing exercises throughout
- Aim for top marks by building a bank of textual examples and quotes to enhance exam response
- Build confidence with knowledge-check questions at the end of every chapter
- Revise effectively with pages of essential vocabulary and key mind maps throughout
- Feel prepared for exams with advice on how to write an essay, plus sample essay questions, two levels of model answers and examiner commentary
I like the way this study guide has been put together. Good to see the mixture of English and French which is very helpful for students, and also great to have the sample quotes and vocabulary. I shall be purchasing this for my students. Look forward to using this and other guides. (Jill Kerr)
Great! It is very well-structured and covers all aspects of the film. (Amazon reviewer)
Karine Harrington is an experienced MFL teacher, examiner, author, conference presenter and former Head of Department.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #57263 in Books
- Published on: 2017-01-27
- Released on: 2017-01-27
- Original language: English
- Dimensions: 9.69" h x .28" w x 7.48" l,
- Binding: Paperback
- 96 pages